Book Your Franchise
- Franchise Details -
The Franchise Must Be Set-Up In A Commercial Layout With A Space Of Min 200 Square Feet With the Office Staff & At Least One Marketing Person. In Case If We Need More Staff For An Event Then Franchisee Hire Interns & Franchisors Will Assist The Franchisee
The Franchise May Have A Liquidity Amount Of 2 L To 3 L , Along With A Franchise Base Cost Of Rs. 100,000/- Rs , Per Unit Which Is Nonrefundable Booking Amount Minimum 45,000/- Rs , And This is For Respective Two Years After That You Can Renewal Franchisee Unit & Also In Case The Franchise Wish To Open More Additional Unit Then Separate Agreement Enters Into It.
Selected Franchisees Will Be Assisted With The Essential Training And Tools For Efficient Performance Of Endeavors, Such As Expert Guidance From The Head Office On Initiating The Franchise Unit.
* Field Assistance Whenever Is Required.
* Detailed Operating Manual.
We Conduct of 5 Days Training. (We Are Covering Following Points )
- What We Are ?
- How It Process ?
- Generate The Leads & Deal Closing
- Budgeting | Software Handling.
- How To Deal With Vendors ?
Franchisors Typically Spend Significant Resources Like 500 Visiting Cards, 2 Id Cards & 2 Company Brand T-Shirts For Promotion Of Brand. Also Franchisor Will Provide Platform For A Social Media Advertising To The Franchisee.
Franchisee Has To Give 20% Of Royalty To The Planet Entertainment & Event Management Company on Monthly Basis. The Ratio Of Profit Sharing Is 10 : 90 I.E 10 % For Franchisor &90 % For Franchisee.
The Biggest Benefit Of A Franchise Is That The Planet Events Would Help With The Operation Of The Franchise Unit Based On Their Past Experience And Expertise. Hence, All Franchise Agreements Contain Detailed Information About The Level Of Support Provided By The Planet Entertainment & Events Co. Responsibilities Of The Franchisee. Some Of The Major Areas Covered In A Franchise Agreement With Respect To Franchise Operation Are :
Details Of Product Or Services That Can Be Offered By The Franchisee.
Requirement To Exclusively Purchase Product Or Services From Franchisor, If Any. Requirement To Operate The Franchisee Unit As Per The Standards Of Operations Fixed By The Franchisor.
- Help Out Of Generating Leads.
- Build A Relationships With Clients.
- Assist In Making Budgeting.
- Hiring A Team If There Is Any Requirement.
- Taken Care Of All Operation During The Events.
- Profit Distribution.
- Reports Provided By Franchisee To Head Office End Of The Month
- Requirement To Maintain Accounts And Other Details As Per The Franchisors Requirement.
- Right Of Franchisor To Inspect The Unit At Regular Intervals.
- Franchisees are required to provide full time and best efforts to and personal on-premises supervision of, the day-to-day operation of their Unit.
- One Of The Most Important Elements In A Franchise Agreement Is The Right To Use Of Trademarks Of The Franchisor. The Planet Entertainment & Event Management Company Had Already Registered The TrademarkAnd Have Exclusive Rights For Use Of Trademark , Planet Have A Registered Brand Logo & Mark.
- If In Case Any Misuse Of Brand Logo, Name or Event Service then Franchisor Have Rights To take A legal Action against Franchisee According To agreement.
- We Don’t Commit to Give You leads If we Getting Any Leads In Your Pin Code Will Forward You , also we try to push to generate the leads & 100% Support .
- We Ensure We promote You Our Fb Page , website , Insta , Or other social Sites